The Siegel High School Athletic Hall of Fame is now taking nominations for the Hall of Fame Class of 2024. Nominations will be taken from January 1, 2024 to February 15, 2024. If you would like to nominate an Athlete, Team, Coach, or Contributor to the Siegel Athletic Hall of Fame please fill out the nomination form below.
Siegel High School Athletic Hall of Fame
The Siegel High School (SHS) Athletic Hall of Fame exists to recognize and honor Siegel High School Student Athletes, Coaches, Teams and Sports Contributors for their achievements and/or contributions to the Siegel High School Athletic program.
- An Athlete may be eligible for nomination into the Siegel Hall of Fame after five years following graduation from Siegel.
- Team may be eligible for nomination in to the Siegel Hall of Fame after five years.
- Coach may be eligible for nomination after five years being retired from coaching at Siegel.
- Sports Contributor:
- Sports contributor eligible for nomination is an individual or group who has helped to develop and foster growth of athletics in the Siegel athletic community.
Any Siegel athlete, coach, community member or group who has had a significant impact on the athletic community may also be eligible for nomination.
- Under unique circumstances, the Hall of Fame Committee has the ability to waive the number of years’ requirement and/or graduation requirement with a majority vote of the committee.
- The following athletes, coaches, teams and sports contributor candidates shall be eligible for nomination:
- Selected into any national hall of fame
- Achieved a world record
- Has participated in the Olympics, World Games, representing the United States
- Played for or won an amateur national championship or professional championship on a team or as an individual.
- Nominations for consideration into the Siegel Hall of Fame may be by committee members or by public nominations. Applications for nomination will be available in the Siegel High School’s athletic office and on-line through the Siegel athletics’ office website, siegelstars.net.
- October - Ceremony
- November - Evaluate ceremony and process.
- January 1st - Will begin accepting nominations through February 15th.
- March Nominations go to committee
- April - Committee votes
- June - Announcement of new members.
- Once nominated, nominees will be active for three years. After three years those not selected will be placed on an inactive list and be eligible for re-nomination.